Basement Conversion Using Triton Systems
Erol is a qualified installer of Triton Systems. He uses the Cavity Drain System especially designed for basement conversions. This system would allow you to convert a dark and damp basement into part of your home. Don’t be put off by limited head room because we can dig down further to provide adequate ceiling height. With the right structural design we can also provide enough room for your underfloor heating.
Cavity Drain Systems
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS8102 (2009)
- Suitable for existing, retrofit and new build projects
- Quick and easy to install with minimal surface preparation required
- Tough, studded HDPE and PP sheets for internal and external use
- Sympathetic to heritage buildings and in conservation projects
If you have a potential (damp) project that you would like to discuss then do call to arrange a meeting onsite. At this initial meeting we would like to understand your requirements and discuss how the Triton products would be used in your project.
We look forward to hearing from you
http://www.tritonsystems.co.uk/litrat.php – further information is available by following the link.
Tom and Erol