TATA Steel – Crown are now trained installers…
TATA Steel has been offering a zinc roof replacement product for many years and only recently have architects, designers and homeowners become more aware that this cost effective alternative has become available. Here are some details to help you understand more about the product:
- Matt colour range specifically designed for the urban fabric
- Stable colour ensures an aesthetic of consistent, even shade
- BBA certified in excess of 40 years
- Quick fit system, for reduced on site fixing times
- Can be laid vertically down to a pitch of 5 degrees
- Standard panel widths of 514mm for roofs under 4 storeys in height, encountering wind speeds under 25Vs
- Narrow 305mm panels used in areas receiving high winds and for roofs pitched 4 storeys or higher
- Simple integration of renewable technologies, helping achieve forthcoming legislation
- Short lead-time on all standard orders
Short Lead Time Delivery
On standard orders*, Colorcoat Urban® works to a 3 week lead time from receipt of order/payment.
Note: *Standard colour range, of 0.7 mm gauge material and slit from a 1250mm wide parent coil
Comprehensive guarantee is available providing peace of mind for your roof, zero maintenance required.
40 year Agrément Certificate
The long-term performance of Colorcoat® has been recognised by the BBA as a “coating and metal treatment that will protect for a period in excess of 40 years in normal urban, suburban and rural environments.”
“Colorcoat Urban® is the sustainable product of choice for the urban building”.
Contact Crown Construction Solutions directly or you can talk to Gordon at TATA Steel specifically about this product; the choice is yours.
Business Development Manager
T 01244 892455
T Mob 07736 899592